Come with an open mind and have fun!
Getting ready for your class
- Online bookings are strongly suggested via the Mindbody app.
- Wear light, comfortable clothes.
- Bring a large towel for class, and another one for showering after class if needed. Bring a yoga mat and a bottle of water. All available for hire or purchase.
- Avoid eating 2-3 hours before class.
- Be well hydrated before and after class.
- Please inform your teacher of any injuries, medical conditions or allergies you may have, or if you are pregnant.
Once you’ve arrived
- Please leave your shoes at the front entrance – the studio is a barefoot environment.
- Try and arrive 10 minutes before your class is scheduled as you will need to fill out a registration form.
- The front door will be locked at the commencement of all classes.
- Please turn all mobile phones off or put them on silent, and leave them in the changing rooms.
- Feel free to chat with your friends in the reception area and changing rooms.
- Please enter the yoga room quietly and maintain silence inside, respecting others’ peace.
- During class, follow the instructions from your teacher.
- Take all classes at your own pace, taking breaks as needed.
- Respect your teacher and fellow students and do your best to stay in the yoga room. If an emergency requires you to leave, please leave and re-enter between postures.
- Try to remain focused on your own practice.
- Enjoy the peace and energy you’ve created for yourself!